Learn more about Dr. Michael Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Higgins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higgins
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Higgins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Higgins, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higgins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Higgins FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Michael Higgins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Higgins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Williamsburg, VA.
See Hampton Surgeons.