A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hill, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Hill practice?
Dr. Michael Hill practices Plastic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.