Dr. Michael Jacobson Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Jacobson?

What a nice man

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Dr. Jacobson saw me at the Methodist Women's hospital E.R. He very rapidly saw what was wrong with me, and how to fix it. Much Appreciated !!!!!

Insensitive

Posted on October 21st, 2014

I went to the emergency room because I was assaulted. Obviously the experience was uncomfortable and traumatic. Dr. Jacobson seemed unfocused or distracted, he actually walked into the room and said, "Good to see you", and then, quite obviously, caught himself and amended that statement by saying, "I'm sorry it's under these circumstances". From what it seemed he knew nothing about me when he came in, once the nurse very briefly explained the reason for my visit (and she even seemed surprised by his inquiry), I found his responses presumptuous,and very crass. Within the maybe five minutes he sat in the room, he managed to make an already horrific experience that much more demeaning. His insensitive comments still ring in my head days later.

Posted on June 20th, 2017