A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Sister Emmanuel Hospital
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Johnson practice?
Dr. Michael Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.