A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Johnson, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Egon Johnson MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Michael Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Johnson practices Anesthesiology near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Owatonna, MN and Phoenix, AZ.
See Austin Anesthesiologists.