A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Joyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Joyce, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joyce
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joyce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Joyce, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Joyce graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Joyce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Joyce MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Joyce practice?
- Dr. Michael Joyce has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Joyce practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Surgeons and Glastonbury Sports Medicine Doctors.