A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Joyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Joyce, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joyce
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Joyce, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Joyce graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Joyce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Joyce MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Joyce practice?
- Dr. Michael Joyce has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Joyce practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Surgeons and Glastonbury Orthopedic Surgeons.