A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Joyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Joyce, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Joyce, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL injury
- ACL reconstruction
- Broken Bones Bone Fractures
- Elbow surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- PCL knee injury
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Joyce graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Joyce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joyce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Joyce practice?
Dr. Michael Joyce practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Surgeons.