A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Kan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edmond Kan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Kan practice?
- Dr. Michael Kan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Kan practices Family Medicine near , .