A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kasper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kasper, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kasper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eugene Kasper MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Kasper practice?
- Dr. Michael Kasper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kasper practices Radiation Oncology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL and Bradenton, FL.
See Boca Raton Radiologists.