Learn more about Dr. Michael Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kasper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kasper, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Kasper practice?
Dr. Michael Kasper practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Roentgenology, and Medical Oncology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL and Bradenton, FL.
See Boca Raton Radiologists and Boca Raton Oncologists.