Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Katz
Dr. Michael Katz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with another office in Delray Beach, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Katz is affiliated with Delray Med Ctr, Delray Beach, Fl, Delray Outpatiend Surg & Laser Cntr and Good Samaritan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Katz has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Dr. Michael Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology
Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Jay Rosenberg
Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi12
Dr. David Wolin
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi40