Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kelly
Dr. Michael Kelly, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Lenoir City, TN. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Parkwest Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center West and St Mary's Hospital. Dr. Kelly has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...