Dr. Michael Kim MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Wailuku, HI

March 4th, 2013
An attitude of gratitude for this gifted Dude!
I had the wonderfully, greatest privilege to work for Dr. Kim for I think 11+ years and he was the best boss you could ever wish for. He never yelled, if I goofed up, which I did alot. He was always patient with me and taught me soooo many things about life and of course medicine. I want to say "THANK YOU, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY GREATFUL HEART"!!!

October 29th, 2010
The Best OB/GYN I've ever had.
Dr. Kim is one the best OB/GYN's I've ever had. I have to switch doctors a lot due to moving. Dr Kim is always professional, courteous, and thorough. I like that he does not rush thru appointments and is very caring with his patients. The only complaint I might have is that he is hard to get an appointment with because he is popular. He always answers calls and follows up. I hope I never have to go to another doctor.

June 1st, 2010
My Experience
Dr. Kim has always taken the time to communicate with me in such a way to make all information clear. He has always made me comfortable. He delivered my baby and made sure that both he and I were very safe. After delivery he came every morning I was in the hospital to check on me and had always already checked on the baby and knew exactly what was going on and was there to help me understand everything that was going on with my baby. In my opinion Dr.Kim is an exceptional Doctor and I am very thankful to have him as my Doctor.

May 23rd, 2009
Jill Marzo
I just want to say, I have never had a Doctor who has shown so much attention and care to me.... Dr Kim is a wonderful Doctor who truly is gifted in his field.