Learn more about Dr. Michael King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael King, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eusterman King MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. King practice?
- Dr. Michael King has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC and King, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.