Learn more about Dr. Michael King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael King, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eusterman King MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. King practice?
- Dr. Michael King has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC and King, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.