A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Klein, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital