A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lara
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lara, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lara graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Lara MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Lara practice?
- Dr. Michael Lara has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lara practices Psychiatry near Belmont, CA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.