A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lara
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Lara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lara, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lara graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Lara MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Lara practice?
- Dr. Michael Lara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lara practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Belmont, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.