A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Levin MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Levin practice?
- Dr. Michael Levin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Levin practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.