A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lieppman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lieppman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lieppman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieppman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lieppman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edmond Lieppman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Lieppman practice?
- Dr. Michael Lieppman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lieppman practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.