A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lutz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lutz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nose Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lutz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- St Lukes -St Vincents Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Lutz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Michael Lutz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lutz practices Dermatology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Dermatologists.