A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Manning is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Manning, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manning has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Everett Manning MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Manning practice?
- Dr. Michael Manning has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Manning practices Allergy & Immunology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Scottsdale Allergists.