A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Martin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Martin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Martin practice?
- Dr. Michael Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Martin practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Allergists and Santa Rosa Pediatricians.