A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCollum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCollum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCollum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCollum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCollum, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCollum graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCollum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E McCollum FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. McCollum practice?
- Dr. Michael McCollum has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCollum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.