A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McConnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McConnell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- pediatric cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McConnell has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael McConnell MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael McConnell practice?
- Dr. Michael McConnell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael McConnell practices Pediatric Cardiology near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Roswell, GA.
See Stockbridge Cardiologists.