Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL MCCONNELL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MICHAEL MCCONNELL is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MICHAEL MCCONNELL, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- pediatric cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. MCCONNELL graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. MCCONNELL has 41 hospital affiliations:
- North Fulton Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MCCONNELL accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MICHAEL MCCONNELL practice?
Dr. MICHAEL MCCONNELL practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA and Villa Rica, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Pediatric Specialists, and Atlanta Cardiologists.