A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McConnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConnell
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McConnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McConnell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McConnell has 41 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E McConnell MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. McConnell practice?
- Dr. Michael McConnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McConnell practices Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.