A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCormick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McCormick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward McCormick MD is a male Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Michael McCormick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McCormick practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.