A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCormick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormick
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCormick Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McCormick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward McCormick MD is a male Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Michael McCormick has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCormick practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.