A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McManus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McManus
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. McManus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McManus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McManus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. McManus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Pomerado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edwin McManus MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. McManus practice?
- Dr. Michael McManus has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McManus practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.