A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mitchell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Mitchell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ernst Mitchell MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Michael Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mitchell practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.