A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Enright Moore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Moore practice?
- Dr. Michael Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chagrin Falls, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Chagrin Falls Surgeons.