A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Enright Moore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Moore practice?
- Dr. Michael Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chagrin Falls, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Chagrin Falls Surgeons.