A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moran, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Moran MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Moran practice?
- Dr. Michael Moran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Moran practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.