A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL MORAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MICHAEL MORAN is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MICHAEL MORAN, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. MORAN graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 5 awards.
Dr. MORAN has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MORAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MICHAEL MORAN practice?
Dr. MICHAEL MORAN practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.