A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mullins, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mullins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eugene Mullins MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Mullins practice?
- Dr. Michael Mullins has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mullins practices Emergency Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Emergency Physicians.