A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Murphy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Murphy MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Michael Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Murphy practices Dermatology near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Dermatologists.