Dr. Michael Newmark MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Houston, TX

August 31st, 2016
Neurology referral
My primary care physician referred me to Dr. Newmark for a specialized opinion about the neuropathy in my feet. From the moment he walked into the examining room, I was immediately impressed with Dr. Newmark - his up to date knowledge, professionalism, bedside manner, and understanding were all superb. I felt like he really understood what I was going through with the severe neuropathy in my feet, and his examination was incredibly thorough. I felt like he went above and beyond the call to ensure that I had the best treatment possible. I would feel 100% confident referring Dr. Newmark. He is a fantastic physician.

February 10th, 2014
No one else in this nation like this doctor!
I went to this clinic as a courtesy of my own cousin whom I asked for a second opinion almost in tears and invoking my mother's spirit who adored him as a nephew. Hesitantly and with a great deal of trepidation he almost did not do this for me since he had been informed I had a broken neck almost from a procedure done by a colleague of his in Orlando whose name is Dr.Moon. Can you imagine that my own cousin knew that I had a broken neck almost from a maneuver during colonoscopy and did not divulge it to me ever to protect Dr.Moon, himself and his Anesthesiologist. Now, to Dr. Newmark. This neurologist saw me one as a consult with no charge. Then he had to fight for me to be seen several times more because the clinic and my own cousin would not allow him to see me anymore. He was so thorough that I knew I was in presence of one of the finest Neurologists in the country. He has been absolutely prompt, amazing and even better than my own cousin who was a doctor at the same clinic and a former patient of his. If you need ever to be referred to a neurologist, be sure to be covered by any non traditional Medicare Plans but only ask for him and no one else in his own practise. The Heavens Bless Him!

August 16th, 2011
Dr. Newmark is a fine, experienced doctor, but his choice of entertaining his medical students during the discussion of my MRI and stroke, destroyed any confidence I had.

July 17th, 2011
ugh
i switched from doctor newmark i was over weight at the time and i didnt like how he treated me because of it. he acted as if that was the reason for my problems. I went to another kelsey dr and she found all the problems that were really wrong and none had to do with my weight

February 16th, 2011
Incredible Epileptologist
I would highly Dr. Newmark to anyone with epilepsy. I was seeing a regular neurologist for years who I was very pleased with. When he was unable to further help with my worsening seizures after I'd been on a medication for 7 years grew unable to control them, he referred me to Dr. Newmark who specializes in only epilepsy. Dr. Newmark not only found out where my seizures stemmed from & what caused them, but he was able to put me on the correct medication to control them. He & his staff are delightful, thorough, professional, & help put you at ease.

January 12th, 2011
Dr. Newmark was very professional and has a rather enjoyable personality. I would recommend him to anyone I know whom would need a neurologist.

April 15th, 2010
Excellent Neurologist
My son has been using Dr. Newmark for over 10 years. We had been to several neurologists looking for treament for my son's epilepsy. Dr. Newmark is very caring and attentive. He is very up to date with current medications and treatments. His staff is absolutely wonderful. You will not find a more caring and thorough doctor.

December 22nd, 2008
Care
Dr. Newmark is an amazing Neurologist. After being misdiagnosed by prior neurologist and thought to have psychiatric issies and given wrong medications Dr.Newmark realized that I was having partial seizures and got me in for correct diagnosis and care. Thank You Dr.Newmark to you and your caring staff