Dr. Michael Peters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Peters?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2015

Waste of time and money

Saw him in his mdvip practice. Short temper and gets very upset if you call him after hours. Started going to urgent care unit and got better help. So dropped his expensive concierge practice.

June 22nd, 2012

Brooke Castle Kellogg

Dr.Peters is absolutely amazing. My husband and I trust him completely regarding everything medical for our family. The time, care and concern he has regarding our health at every single visit is something you just do not get anywhere else. Besides being the most incredible doctor, he also has the world's most compassionate nurse Sandy. I have only been Dr. Peter's patient for about 4 years now and he was the first doctor to take the time and figure out the treatment I needed for my chronic cough. I spent years being miserable and embarrassed because at times it was so bad I would actually cough until I got sick. Now with the medicine I breath in every morning I am so much better. There are so many other things Dr. Peter has done to help our family, but there is not enough space to write it all down. Our family is so fortunate and we would never go anywhere else.

October 19th, 2009

Feedback - Lee Woods

I've been under Dr. Peters care for 13+ years and wouldn't change for anything. He has been one of the best Doctors in my lifetime. Most people fear Doctors visits because sometimes you are treated like a number.Dr. Peters has always and I mean always taken the time to answer any medical related questions. I find it very amazing that I can research a topic that pertains to my health and Dr. Peters has always had full knowledge of the topic.

July 18th, 2017