A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Poole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Poole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poole graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Poole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Van Buren County Hospital
- Jefferson County Hospital - Fairfield
- Jefferson Co Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eugene Poole DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Poole practice?
- Dr. Michael Poole has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Poole practices Family Medicine near Fairfield, IA.
See Fairfield Family Physicians.