A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Poole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Poole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poole
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Poole Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Poole graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Poole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson County Hospital - Fairfield
- Van Buren County Hospital
- Jefferson Co Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Poole DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Poole practice?
- Dr. Michael Poole has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Poole practices Family Medicine near Fairfield, IA.
See Fairfield Family Physicians.