Dr. Michael Reed Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Reed?

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

I saw Dr. Reed today at Doctors Express. He asked questions that he never let me completely answer. I have MRSA. The boil that I have is so painful I can't sit. Anyone who has ever had or dealt with abscesses knows the slightest touch hurts. For some reason, he decided he should pat the gauze- covered area and ask how long I've had it. He then told me it was difficult to numb the area and proceeded to do what felt like cut into my wound over and over again. No warning ahead of time. He did not take a culture during this time of torture. He then did this again to me. I have a high tolerance of pain; however, I left crying like a baby. He never apologized for hurting me and certainly didn't tell me what he was going to do before doing it. The nurse was very compassionate. Dr. Reed, on the other hand, was like a robot. He did not seem to be concerned with my feelings or comfort. I will not go back there if he is there again. They should be paying me for my pain and suffering.

Do not go to this Doctor!!!

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr Reed does not deserve the title of doctor. He was so rude, insulting and condescending I was speechless. I am 73 years old and he made me cry. I think he must be a very bitter old man. He certainly comes across irritated and sour. Do not expect to get any help from him, and if he insults you, get up and walk out like I did.

Very displeased with services

Posted on June 6th, 2011

I would not recommend this physician to anyone. He is rude to parents; and feels like he can speak inappropriatly to people.

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Rude, no real concern about how you feel. He treats you like look I am here only for the pay. He down grades people. Never follows up with you on test results. Has poor judgement on diagnosing whats wrong, more like well if you do this or do that you won't need to see me.

Posted on December 16th, 2014