A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rollins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rollins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edwin Rollins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Rollins practice?
- Dr. Michael Rollins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rollins practices Otolaryngology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Otolaryngologists.