A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rollins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rollins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Rollins practice?
Dr. Michael Rollins practices Otolaryngology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Rollins, Dr. Micheal Rollins, Dr. Michel Rollins, Dr. Mickey Rollins, Dr. Miguel Rollins, Dr. Mike Rollins