A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruff
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ruff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruff graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruff has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Ruff MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ruff practice?
- Dr. Michael Ruff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ruff practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.