A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruff graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruff has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Ruff MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ruff practice?
- Dr. Michael Ruff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ruff practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.