Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Shapiro
Dr. Michael Shapiro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Hackensack, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Shapiro is affiliated with University Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Shapiro has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Shapiro has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. Rebecca Scholl
Newark, NJ 0 mi
Dr. Anne Mosenthal
Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Newark, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Diego Reino
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Newark, NJ 0 mi9