Learn more about Dr. Michael Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simons
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Simons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Evan Simons MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Simons practice?
- Dr. Michael Simons has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Simons practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Internists and Corbin Gastroenterologists.