Learn more about Dr. Michael Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simons
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Simons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Evan Simons MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Simons practice?
- Dr. Michael Simons has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Simons practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Internists and Corbin Gastroenterologists.