Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

3.0

Not going back. show details Not going back.
by Amy B on Jan 16th, 2015

The receptionisy was so rude! Complaining about her terrible day so loudly. The doctor didn't spend more than 2 min with me and didn't provide appropriate care nor explain anything. PCP pretty much agreed. Not going back!!

WOW show details WOW
by S Lee on Sep 5th, 2014

I could not breathe been an ongoing thing , my regular dr could not help. saw dr Stone and in 1 week I could breathe and smell. Best doc ever. wait time in waiting room 2 mins. that's right 2mins unheard of. in back 4 mins. seems like at great guy besides, staff awesome what's left to be said. If you have a sinus issue this is the doc to see.

Very Disappointed show details Very Disappointed
Mar 6th, 2014

I have been suffering from ear pain for months, as well as loss of smell, taste, balance problems. I had the distinct feeling Dr. Stone was rushing me and didn't take my problems seriously. He had me take an audio test and determined my hearing was good. He looked in my ears and nose and told me to take flonase. What a waste of time!!! He did not help me at all, and I would never recommend this Doctor. Having a good bedside manner has no relevance is the Doctor doesn't even try to help you.

best doc ever show details best doc ever
Dec 15th, 2013

He helped me so much and I can live a normal live now after he helped me.

by amy k on Oct 9th, 2013

I was diagnosed with a serious thyroid cancer. Dr. Stone explained my situation in detail. My surgery went great and I am now cancer free. He is compassionate, listens, and above all is an excellent doc.

excellent experience show details excellent experience
by Mary S. on Jul 28th, 2013

Dr. Stone is one of the most caring and intelligent doctors I've dealt with. I had seen several other ENT doctors and they misdiagnosed me. Dr. Stone spent the time going over my problem and helped me fix it!! I highly recommend him

Waste of time show details Waste of time
Jul 9th, 2013

I had been suffering with chronic ear pain for two months at the same time I was diagnosed with a h pylori infection. He refused to believe it was connected and diagnosed me with TMJ 2 minutes after I was in the room and said to take take Motrin and I'll be fine. He wouldn't listen to me or explain why he thought that. I would not recommend seeing him!!!

My experience... show details My experience...
Aug 31st, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Stone to anyone. He did not take the time to listen to me. I spent more time in the waiting room. The office staff was really nice, though. I would suggest seeing another doctor that cares about patients.

Dr. Stone is Excellent show details Dr. Stone is Excellent
Dec 16th, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. Stone and would highly recommend him.

Dr. Stone performed a Total Thyroidsectemy, awesome job! show details Dr. Stone performed a Total Thyroidsectemy, awesome job!
Sep 9th, 2011

Dr. Stone was very prompt and very professional. My surgery went very well and he and his staff stayed very close to make certain I felt comfortable.

by janine on Mar 10th, 2011

One of the nicest doctors I have ever met. As a new (emergency) patient, I was expecting a long wait, a ton of paperwork to fill out, my insurance not being accepted---the usual drill whenever you need to see a new doctor. I experienced none of this with Dr. Stone and his office staff. They are the absolute best at what they do. I had a couple of short forms to fill out, they took my insurance, and Dr. Stone saw me within 5 minutes of my arrival. Although this was a first-time visit with Dr. Stone, he made me feel as if I had been a patient of his for years. Great doctor, great staff! Can't say enough good things about them.

doctor review show details doctor review
Oct 19th, 2010

PWANTS TO GET RID OF YOU TOO FAST.

Sep 3rd, 2010

Dr. Stone is a great doctor. i would most definitely recommend to friends and family!