A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sweet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sweet, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sweet has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ervin Sweet MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Sweet practice?
- Dr. Michael Sweet has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sweet practices Plastic Surgery near Racine, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Racine Plastic Surgeons.