A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eugene Wilson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wilson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Family Physicians and Clackamas Primary Care Doctors.