A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Woods, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Woods has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Woods MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Woods practice?
- Dr. Michael Woods has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Woods practices Urology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Urologists.