Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Ordering drugs without patient permission show details Ordering drugs without patient permission
by Deanna Wood on Jun 20th, 2015

I am diabetic and have been for 10 years. When I started this year (March 2015) I told Dr. Zielinski's nurse practitioner that I did not want to use drugs to control my diabetes that have dangerous side effects. She was in agreement and if we needed to change it would be with insulin. We BOTH agreed to this. However, in the mail I received 'Januvia', a drug that I had said in the beginning I would not take and did not speak with anyone from his office about taking this drug. When I called his office to ask who ordered this without speaking to me the nurse I spoke with would not answer my question. She told me I would need to see a specialist for my disease. I was surprised by this as the practitioner and I seemed to be working well together. I asked who she might suggest, when she said a certain name I told her I would not see that Dr 'NOT' that I would not see a specialist. I received a certified letter 5 days after this conversation signed by Dr. Zielinski that they were removing me from their care due to the fact that I "REFUSED" on 2 counts to see a specialist and to discuss options for my disease. Not only was the letter hurtful, insulting, I was made out to be the problem, that was why they were releasing me. I picked up the letter from the post office on my way to see a specialist in Capac. I asked this nurse several times who ordered this medicine without my approval and she would not answer me. The nurse discussed me with the Dr. who then had the letter made and he signed it. Obvisously, the nurse turned the whole thing around to protect herself and made me looked bad. I replied to his letter and told him that he assumes that the patient must be in error not your office. All I want to know who ordered this drug without my knowledge and I now have a charge to my credit card of $80.00. Eighty dollars that I cannot afford and told your staff I did not want. The first time I was at his office it took me 2 1/2 hrs before I was done. Anytime I went there it was a good 30-45 minutes before I was seen and then another 15-20 minutes before I saw a someone. I will not recommend this office to my family.

Ideal family doctor show details Ideal family doctor
Jan 19th, 2015

Pleased to have him as our family doctor

Long wait almost 2 hours show details Long wait almost 2 hours
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Zielinski is a wonderful doctore. I wish so bad I could have him as my own doctor. He was so kind and talked to me and treated me like my problem was real. My doctor is so unhelpful and would not give me the time of day with my problem and I had to come to urgent care and see Dr. Zielinski he was just the best doctor I have ever had. So thank you Dr. Zielinski. Is there an office that he runs out of in Lapeer or just the urgent care? I would switch to him in a minute. 989-761 7240

by Jim Goodyear on Jul 1st, 2011

Found Dr. to be very knowledgable and polite. Dr. was clearly concerned about my health. Not rushed and made sure all my questions were answered. I will keep him as my personal Dr.

by ROSALLA A. GOODFELLOW on Oct 5th, 2010

I THINK DR. ZIELINSKI IS A GREAT DR. I JUST WENT TO DR. ZIELINSKI 9-17-10 AND TOLD HIM THAT I GET SHORTNESS OF BREATH A ND HE TOOK AND EKG ON ME AND REFERRED ME TO DR. HARRIS WHO IS ALSO A GOOD HEART DR. DR. ZIELINSKI TAKES REALLY CARE OF HIS PATIENTS. THE OFFICE STAFF SAID THAT HE IS AN EXCELLENT DR. TO WORK FOR. I WOULD GIVE HIM A 5 IF THEY HAD IT.