Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Ideal family doctor show details Ideal family doctor
Jan 19th, 2015

Pleased to have him as our family doctor

Long wait almost 2 hours show details Long wait almost 2 hours
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Zielinski is a wonderful doctore. I wish so bad I could have him as my own doctor. He was so kind and talked to me and treated me like my problem was real. My doctor is so unhelpful and would not give me the time of day with my problem and I had to come to urgent care and see Dr. Zielinski he was just the best doctor I have ever had. So thank you Dr. Zielinski. Is there an office that he runs out of in Lapeer or just the urgent care? I would switch to him in a minute. 989-761 7240

by Jim Goodyear on Jul 1st, 2011

Found Dr. to be very knowledgable and polite. Dr. was clearly concerned about my health. Not rushed and made sure all my questions were answered. I will keep him as my personal Dr.

by ROSALLA A. GOODFELLOW on Oct 5th, 2010

I THINK DR. ZIELINSKI IS A GREAT DR. I JUST WENT TO DR. ZIELINSKI 9-17-10 AND TOLD HIM THAT I GET SHORTNESS OF BREATH A ND HE TOOK AND EKG ON ME AND REFERRED ME TO DR. HARRIS WHO IS ALSO A GOOD HEART DR. DR. ZIELINSKI TAKES REALLY CARE OF HIS PATIENTS. THE OFFICE STAFF SAID THAT HE IS AN EXCELLENT DR. TO WORK FOR. I WOULD GIVE HIM A 5 IF THEY HAD IT.