Dr. Michael Zielinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zielinski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017

Great Doctor, if you could see him.

When you are in pain or need a doctor, its not a scheduled event. I should not have to wait for days suffering in pain to plan my doctor visit because I didn't know I was going to need a doctor. There should be availability for some walk in appointments, or some way to see a doctor when you need to. The staff clearly does not care about their CUSTOMERS pain. Somehow along the line patient seems to be treated worse than a customer. There was no wait time, I was not able to see a doctor for days. I am only in town for today, so I will continue to suffer because my doctor only wants scheduled appointments. God forbid you are ill without having scheduled your illness with the doctor previously. So mad right now, this is so stupid..

January 29th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

October 5th, 2016

Excellant

Dr. Zielinski takes his time to answer any questions and review all concerns. I like his holistic approach. I feel that he really does care about his patients.

October 6th, 2015

He is good but takes 3 to 4 weeks to see him.

October 4th, 2015

Really takes concern

I have been with Dr. Zielinski for years. He has taken his time with every family member. I admire the fact that my Dr. takes an interest in my visit. In order to treat each of us as an individual, he has sent us to specialist, and had testing done to give a accurate diagnosis. He is not one to give medication that is not needed and that is important to me. If there is a natural way that may work for a condition, and that is my first choice, he is willing to work with me, and be supportive. I am a healthy person, and when the time comes for a check up or blood work, his office give a call or sends a letter to let you know it is time. As far as a wait goes, I am more than happy to wait to see a Dr. who truly gives his time. If I was in and out of the office, that would let me know he is just going through the motions. Really it is your choice, but I don't mind if I have to wait for good care. I prefer it that way! Thanks Dr. Z

January 19th, 2015

Ideal family doctor

Pleased to have him as our family doctor

July 1st, 2011

Found Dr. to be very knowledgable and polite. Dr. was clearly concerned about my health. Not rushed and made sure all my questions were answered. I will keep him as my personal Dr.

August 28th, 2017