A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eadon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eadon
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eadon graduated from DePaul University, Chicago.
Dr. Eadon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Eadon MD is a male Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Eadon practice?
- Dr. Michael Eadon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eadon practices Nephrology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Fort Wayne Nephrologists.