A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eandi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eandi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eandi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eandi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hosp Of The Monterey, Monterey, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fred Eandi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Eandi practice?
- Dr. Michael Eandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Eandi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.