A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eandi is Excellent. Dr. Eandi has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eandi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eandi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eandi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hosp Of The Monterey, Monterey, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eandi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Eandi practice?
Dr. Michael Eandi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Eandi, Dr. Micheal Eandi, Dr. Michel Eandi, Dr. Mickey Eandi, Dr. Miguel Eandi, Dr. Mike Eandi