A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eastman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eastman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eastman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eastman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Eastman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Eastman MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Eastman practice?
- Dr. Michael Eastman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eastman practices Medical Oncology near Johnson Creek, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Johnson Creek Oncologists.