A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eastman is Excellent. Dr. Eastman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eastman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Watertown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eastman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Physicians Plus - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Eastman practice?
Dr. Michael Eastman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson Creek, WI and Stevens Point, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Eastman, Dr. Micheal Eastman, Dr. Michel Eastman, Dr. Mickey Eastman, Dr. Miguel Eastman, Dr. Mike Eastman