Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Eastman
Dr. Michael Eastman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson Creek, WI, with another office in Madison, WI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Eastman is affiliated with Fort Memorial Hospital, University Hospital and UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Eastman has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Eastman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson Creek, WI.
Dr. Kyle Holen
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Johnson Creek, WI 0 mi17
Dr. Juan Jaume
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Johnson Creek, WI 0.36 mi30
Dr. Alan Detwiler
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Jefferson, WI 6.01 mi41