A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eastman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eastman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eastman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eastman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Eastman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Eastman MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Eastman practice?
- Dr. Michael Eastman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eastman practices Medical Oncology near Johnson Creek, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Johnson Creek Oncologists.