Dr. Michael Ebert Is this you?

December 28th, 2015

Great doctor

I have moved a lot and seen several psychiatrists over the past 8 years but Dr. Ebert is by far the best doctor I've had. I moved again 2 hours away from him but I have put up with traveling to see him once a month because he is that great of a doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients and he really listens to you. I also tend to get very nervous when I go to any doctor but I don't feel nervous when I visit Dr. Ebert because he speaks to me like I am a normal person rather than some crazy person. He is very wise and gives me great advice and has really helped me gain a more calm perspective on life. He is a very laid-back man and I love that I don't get that uptight, judgemental doctor attitude from him which I have experienced before. Also, as a female I never pictured myself having a male psychiatrist before but it has obviously worked out well. I highly recommend Dr. Ebert if you are looking for a psychiatrist who listens to you and makes his best effort to understand and help you.

September 3rd, 2010

Very pleasant at first but doesn't particularly care to do any work and holds a grudge.

April 20th, 2016