A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eby graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eby MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Eby practice?
- Dr. Michael Eby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indian Wells, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Indian Wells Obstetricians & Gynecologists.