Dr. Michael Ederer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ederer?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ederer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2016

Best Pain Management Doctor in the area.

I have had serious neck and upper back problems since 2000. I have been to so many different doctors I lost track, been to PT's numerous times, acupuncture, massage therapy, chiropractors, surgeons, and MD's. And not until I went to Dr. Ederer that I finally got the help I truly needed. He has been treating me with medications and trigger point injections for past 2 years. ( A miracle) it has been the only relief that I have had in so many years. I can get around now and not be stuck on a heating pad in major agony on the couch. Very nice, caring, and knows necks and backs. Michelle his assistant is the best also.

June 11th, 2016

Ok

Nice guy, seems to care but for some reason my first few visits I saw him once and the next 3 times were different PAs that changed my medication on me all 3 times

November 10th, 2015

this dr. ONLY cares about his license....he truly could care less about your quality of life

June 18th, 2015

Very rude

I was referred by my PCP. Was excited about seeing a pain management doc to get my pain under control. He was so rude and inconsiderate, I was honestly shocked by his bed side manner. I was prescribed my pain medications, but the way he treated me was awful. I'm not paying a doctor to treat me like trash, even if he does give me pain medicine. My face was red upon leaving there because I was embarrassed how I allowed him to talk to me. I would not recommend this doc if you want to be treated like a human being! His short haired nurse wasn't very friendly either. I think they forget if it weren't for patients they wouldn't have a job, very unprofessional. I waited in the waiting room for close to 2 hours before being called back and he only had me and another patient to see! I pray to God I never need him again. You have been warned. I hate making such a bad review, but seriously, after I left his office I felt so horrible and degraded.

February 10th, 2015

Does not treat pain correctly, doesn't remember anything about you. Just doesn't make me feel like he cares , seems like just another job to him. Staff doesn't return calls , isn't a caring Person either.

January 30th, 2015

Dr. Ederer is still a professional!

Dr. Ederer treats you like a real person with real health issues. I have been a patient of physicians who look at you as some "junky" off the street ...

October 17th, 2014

Very good, highly recommended

I haven seen several pain mgt specialists in Mobile. Dr Ederer takes the time and actually listened to my complaints, then helped me with my pain..... Highly recommend him.... Two thumbs up

September 21st, 2014

awesome

Kind, compassionate and caring. I would recommend this Pain Management doctor to everyone I know.

February 29th, 2012

Office Staff

Office Staff (Nurse)VERY unprofessional. You might make mistakes, but "she" don't. Does not return your calls.

July 24th, 2017