A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Edgeworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Edgeworth, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Edgeworth, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgeworth graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Edgeworth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ladd Edgeworth MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Edgeworth practice?
- Dr. Michael Edgeworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Edgeworth practices Neurology near Smyrna, TN.
See Smyrna Neurologists.