Learn more about Dr. Michael Egger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Egger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Egger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Egger graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Egger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Egger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Egger practice?
- Dr. Michael Egger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Egger practices Psychiatry near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, IA and Papillion, NE.
See Council Bluffs Psychiatrists.