A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ehrenhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ehrenhaus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehrenhaus
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ehrenhaus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrenhaus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ehrenhaus has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Ehrenhaus MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Ehrenhaus practice?
- Dr. Michael Ehrenhaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ehrenhaus practices Ophthalmology near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Ophthalmologists.